Friday, December 12, 2008

Fall River Boys - Richard Renaldi



As seen on Richard Renaldi's site. 'Fall River Boys' his first book from his new publishing company 'Charles Lane Press'

"I am proud to announce the forthcoming release of my second monograph, Fall River Boys. This book is the culmination of over 8 years of photographing primarily young men and cityscapes in the town of Fall River, Massachusetts. Last winter, my partner Seth & I decided to start our own publishing company, Charles Lane Press, and to launch it with Fall River Boys. That decision - coupled with determination and our passion for the photo book - has brought forth this beautifully produced monograph. We have named our company Charles Lane Press after the tiny cobblestone street we live on in Greenwich Village." Richard Renaldi.

I like Richard's work a lot and I think his new venture is well worth supporting. There aren't enough sympathetic minds out there in the publishing industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment